I've placed in a full line (one column) without any padding or margin... Just in a line on top of top of the blog Article list 4.
I don't know.
I'll investigate further later.
Thanks for your help Daniel.
@David-Alimi fantastic 🙂
I have been obsessing about search for AGES!! 🙂 can we analyze our search-results somehow? if we use the database that is? I actually want to understand when people do not find what they are looking for, i.e. when they get 'result not found' and when they use a synonym which isn't in the blog post but would be the same topic. Is that level of analysis possible using appdrag only?
You can run the in "New Query", this is returning the execution time in miliseconds of your query
Another great thing you can do to improve query speed is to add indexes on your tables on the fields you are using in WHERE or JOIN conditions. You can get a 100x improvement with indexes 🙂
It's accessible from the EDIT button when you are inside a table
Hey Pierre, please ensure the email sender address configured in your whitelabel settings is validated or else indeed no emails will be sent
Another option is to clear the sender email address field in your whitelabel settings
. Will they then be able to post their post and assign a general category to their post? Lets say the post is about cars and other users also blog about cars Will they be able to assign cars as a category for their post?
When a user has access to specific categories, they don't see the general categories, they'll only be able to assign categories they're allowed to use.
there got it to work 🙂 your advice on taking away space between columns fixed everything and I didn't even need custom html because I just changed the z-index to get the look I wanted...thaaaaaaank you Wassim!!!!!!
it looks like some things do not get refreshed properly when republishing. Even when force reloading the page in Chrome. I found out that if some links do not work properly and I wait a while (for example relook at the same issue again the next day) that it is the solved. This might explain why it's not working when I'm developing and testing but that it works when you take a look at the issue ...